... for your waist-line.
What do you do when you are bored and craving chocolate?
Most people would go to the store or dip into their children's Easter candy. I am not most people. Instead I decided to bake a chocolate devil's food cake with a Pâte á bombe based frosting made with Mexican chocolate and then topped with a few curls of milk chocolate.
Oh yeah I am in fact amazing.
What do you do when you are bored and craving chocolate?
Most people would go to the store or dip into their children's Easter candy. I am not most people. Instead I decided to bake a chocolate devil's food cake with a Pâte á bombe based frosting made with Mexican chocolate and then topped with a few curls of milk chocolate.
Oh yeah I am in fact amazing.
Tags:
From:
no subject
From:
no subject
From:
no subject